Select the “Sedona Weather” tab to see Monsoon Microburst video that dropped 1 inch of rain in 10 minutes…
After selecting a tab below, scroll down the page to see the content in the tab. Additional pages can be found in Menu at the top right corner of the home page.
Over 50,000 page views and counting!
- March Weather Quick Stats - Rain average for past 6 years is 1.5 inches - There is always the possibility of snow - 8 days or less will dip below 32º - There will be 1 day that will be below 50º - (Sweater Weather for Sedona) - …
- Cactus League Baseball fills the month of March and is the peak season for tourism in the Valley of the Sun
- PLEASE NOTE … ~ Arizona remains on Mountain Standard Time (MST) all year long ~ As of now, the rest of the USA (except HI) is back on Standard Time…
- Mercury Retrograde - Next Retrograde will be mid to late April ~
- Slight chance of black ice this time of year is possible on roads and especially bridges. Be cautious driving especially in the early morning…
- It is official! SellSedona.com is the new domain name for Sheri’s website - esedona.biz has been around from the beginning and will continue to point to SellSedona.com. to make the transition transparent.
~~ March 2016 ~~
Happy Birthday to me and Rosemary Koss
Congratulations to the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning!
~ ~ ~ ~
~ Weather Quick Stats Comparison ~
See Sedona Arizona Weather Highs & Lows for more weather and monsoon information. Go to the "Sedona Weather" tab in the menu.
All Things Sedona
Top Things To Do In Sedona
City of Sedona : Home - News & Events - Government - Community - Business - Visitors - Other Info
Cottages At CoffeePot - Blog with Posts for members of the Cottage HOA.
Harkins Theatre - Sedona
Map of Red Rock Country
Official Tourism Bureau Website
SellSedona.com - Sheri Sperry’s Sedona Real Estate Website
Red Rock Country
Red Rock Passes
Restaurants in Sedona Area with Viewer Recommendations
Sedona Chamber of Commerce
Sedona The Movie - If you love Sedona, you will enjoy seeing the different areas where this movie was filmed.
Sedona International Film Festival - Starts the third Saturday of February and goes for 9 days. You will enjoy the special films and events that are previewed at different venues around Sedona. The Mary Fisher Theater previews independent films and other artistic events all year long. Tickets and ticket packages can be purchased. Check the website for more details.
Verde Valley Wine Trail - Northern Arizona specifically the Verde Valley, is the heart of the wine industry in Arizona. The climate, altitude, and soil conditions are right for magnificent wine production that compares favorably with Napa Valley area of California. There are 4 wineries and 4 tasting rooms in the Verde Valley area.
Sedona Interactive Map
See Interactive Map (not to scale) under the tab "Sedona Calendar of Events"
Date: To Be Announced
Where: Sheri & Rick
Time: 6 PM
~ ~ ~
To Be Announced
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
Food Assignments: Appetizers
Sheri, Lee and Sybil will co-ordinate -
~ ~ ~
Rick’s World Rating Criteria:
- (5) - Loved It!
- (4) - I enjoyed it
- (3) - It’s OK but I am not clambering to see it again
- (2) - When is this going to end? !!
- (1) - GET ME OTTA HERE!
Ratings for movie reviewed in January 2016
Highlighting another movie in women’s movement in business
- Joy = 4.8
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Special video from Mr. Holland’s Opus
Lists of Movies Reviewed
SellSedona.com - SheriSperry.Realtor
Click on the Button below to go directily to the Instant Property Search Buttons on this state-of-the-art website.
World News Now
~ ~ ~
Why doe Rick’s World Sedona content load quickly?
AZSedona.biz has completed the rebuilding of sperryr.com to provide a better user experience! We have upgraded the domain and are using a state-of-the-art SSD server. We have also installed a tab theme that loads immediately. There are less actual web pages to navigate through which will cause slower load times. Using a tab means you get to where you want to go faster!
~ ~ ~
As of October 31, 2015, there have been 53,376 page views. Thank you again for your support!
Please use the Contact page to leave a message, especially if you find a broken link.