Select the “Sedona Weather” tab to see Monsoon Microburst video that dropped 1 inch of rain in 10 minutes…
After selecting a tab below, scroll down the page to see the content in the tab. Additional pages can be found in Menu at the top right corner of the home page.
Over 50,000 page views and counting!
- November Weather Quick Stats - Rain average for past 5 years is 1.7 inches - Snow chances are RARE - Only 3 days will dip below 32º - There will be 5 to 8 days that will be below 50º - (Sweater Weather for Sedona) - …
- Sign up for the emergency communication network see sperryr.com/code-red. Go to the MENU and select “Emergency-Code Red Program” or Select this line. …
- PLEASE NOTE … ~ Arizona remains on Mountain Standard Time (MST) all year long ~ As of now, the rest of the USA (except HI) is back on Standard Time…
- Mercury Retrograde Pre-Shadow - December 19th thru the 31st ~
- Black ice may appear this time of year on roads and especially bridges. Be cautious driving especially in the early morning…
- Arizona Monsoon Season officially started on June 15th and ends on September 30th. See Sedona Weather and go to Monsoon tab for more info…
~~ October 2015 ~~
The Holidays are just around the corner…..
~ ~ ~ ~
~ 2015 September Weather Quick Stats Comparison ~
See Sedona Arizona Weather Highs & Lows for more weather and monsoon information. Go to the "Sedona Weather" tab in the menu.
All Things Sedona
Top Things To Do In Sedona
City of Sedona : Home - News & Events - Government - Community - Business - Visitors - Other Info
Cottages At CoffeePot - Blog with Posts for members of the HOA.
Harkins Theatre - Sedona
Map of Red Rock Country
Official Tourism Bureau Website
SellSedona.com - Sheri Sperry’s Sedona Real Estate Website
Red Rock Country
Red Rock Passes
Restaurants in Sedona Area with Viewer Recommendations
Sedona Chamber of Commerce
Sedona The Movie - If you love Sedona, you will enjoy seeing the different areas where this movie was filmed.
Sedona International Film Festival - Starts the third Saturday of February and goes for 9 days. You will enjoy the special films and events that are previewed at different venues around Sedona. The Mary Fisher Theater previews independent films and other artistic events all year long. Tickets and ticket packages can be purchased. Check the website for more details.
Verde Valley Wine Trail - Northern Arizona specifically the Verde Valley, is the heart of the wine industry in Arizona. The climate, altitude, and soil conditions are right for magnificent wine production that compares favorably with Napa Valley area of California. There are 4 wineries and 4 tasting rooms in the Verde Valley area.
Sedona Interactive Map
See Interactive Map (not to scale) under the tab "Sedona Calendar of Events"
Date: Saturday January 9, 2016
Where: Sybil & George
Time: 6 PM
~ ~ ~
To Be Announced
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~
Food Assignments: Appetizers
Sheri, Lee and Sybil will co-ordinate -
~ ~ ~
Rick’s World Rating Criteria:
- (5) - Loved It!
- (4) - I enjoyed it
- (3) - It’s OK but I am not clambering to see it again
- (2) - When is this going to end? !!
- (1) - GET ME OTTA HERE!
Ratings for movies reviewed in Nov 2015
Highlighting the women’s movement in society and suffrage
- Dangerous Beauty = 4
- Iron Jawed Angels = 4.1
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Special video from Mr. Holland’s Opus
Lists of Movies Reviewed
Sedona Select Properties
Click on the Button below to go directily to the Instant Property Search Buttons on this state-of-the-art website.
World News Now
~ ~ ~
Why doe Rick’s World Sedona content load quickly?
AZSedona.biz has completed the rebuilding of sperryr.com to provide a better user experience! We have upgraded the domain and are using a state-of-the-art SSD server. We have also installed a tab theme that loads immediately. There are less actual web pages to navigate through which will cause slower load times. Using a tab means you get to where you want to go faster!
~ ~ ~
As of October 31, 2015, there have been 52,639 page views. Thank you again for your support!
Please use the Contact page to leave a message, especially if you find a broken link.